PLANT LAYOUT & PIPING
Plant Layout&Piping Department is one of the major/pioneering departments of Tekfen Engineering with the services provided. Tekfen Engineering fully complies to international codes and standards to be referred for a given project depends on client preferences and local regulations.
All systems are analysed using latest stress analysis software in such a manner that no detrimental stresses occurs and all systems are supported properly to avoid their structural failures.
Plant Layout & Piping Department’s end-to-end solution capabilities are listed as follows;
- Preparation of Conceptual Design, FEED and Detail Design Work
- Piping Material Spec. Preparation
- Piping Material Take-Off (MTO)
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Drafting
- Job Specifications (Typical Piping Detail, Support Standards, Branch Connection etc.)
- Overall Plot Plans, Scope Layout Studies, Equipment Layouts, Piping Layouts, Isometrics and the Relevant Piping Drawings.
- Jacketed Pipe Design.
- Balance of Plant Design.
- Pipeline Engineering
- Fire Fighting System Calculations and Piping Design.
Piping Flexibility and Stress Analysis
- Piping Code Compliance Stress Analysis Studies
- Anchor and Restraint Design Studies Including the Sizing and Selection of Spring Hangers.
- Buried Pipeline Stress Analysis Studies
- Vibrating Piping System Studies
- Earthquake and Wind Simulation Studies
- Pressure Relief Piping System Simulation Studies
- Data Sheets and Specifications (Piping Flexibility, Shock Absorbers, Expansion Joints etc.)
- Special Pipe Support Design
- Pipe Support MTO
Piping Engineering and Design Softwares
- AVEVA 3D PDMS
- PIPENET (For Fire Fighthening Systems Hyrdaulic calculations)
- CAESAR II