THE NEW MANAGEMENT TOWER OF MINISTRY OF TAXATION
Ministry of Taxation of Azerbaijan
Baku / AZERBAIJAN
- The New Management Tower of Ministry of Taxation of Azerbaijan Republic, is a 33-storey (2 basement Floor & 31 above ground floors), 168 m tall high rise building (44.270 m2 GFA) consisting of office spaces, lounges on the tower and conference rooms, cafeteria, restaurant and fitness club on the podium which can be operated separately after business hours. Building embraces the essence of energetic city of Baku while meeting the needs of Ministry occupants under one roof in an exceptional signature structure. The distinctive design will make The Ministry of Taxation Management Tower Project a classic of 21st century modern architecture.
- It is a 33-storey prestige building that will be used by Ministry of Taxation in Baku.
- Mixed load carrying system with reinforced concrete core structure and steelwork trusses supporting every five floors independently.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Due to high loading regime TEKFEN Engineering recommended not to use conventional techniques to optimize the design. Therefore, solid 3D finite element modelling was used for designing connection details
- Developing special engineering solution for steelwork truss system
- Detailed engineering development for construction
- Field engineering