BP RUMAILA OIL FIELD DEVELOPMENT
The objective of Rumaila field IPT (Improved production target) is to increase oil production by 10% of the current. production estimate of 1.1 millions barrels a day (about
110 mbpd) by accomplishing the following:
- Provision of power to the ESP wells quantified for the IPT by means of new diesel generators at the well heads to achieve uninterrupted production independent of the grid power supply.
- Connection of the new wells drilled for the IPT by provision of flow lines from the wellheads to the corresponding degassing stations.
- De-bottlenecking of the degassing stations to accommodate the IPT production by identifying and undertaking the necessary quick minimum minor critical repairs/revamps or modifications.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Preparation of design package for the relocation of underground piping to above ground and flare modification/design for Central Rumaila Degassing Station
- Preparation of design packages for new flow lines
- Preparation of design package for instrumentation and control system for Central Rumaila Degassing Station
- Engineering support for the preparation of invitation to tender packages for various tanks
- Preparation of design package for cathodic protection systems for tanks
- Engineering support for construction management/inspection activities
- Engineering support for the modification of pipework for various tank repairs